1. Never buy unless there is a positive cash flow (ROI). Never.
2. Always buy below market and know how to find what that REALLY is.
3. Manage in a way that insures excellent tenants and the preservation of the property's value
4. Always have an exit strategy.
5. If you're buying to flip and not for income, know construction backwards and forwards. And have plenty of funding.
Our Real Estate Investment Philosophy
Please contact us to find out more about our philosophy, and to discuss your investment goals. We will be happy to meet with you and determine whether investing in the Albuquerque market is to your benefit. Email us through the "contact us" tab or call: 505-856-6035